Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum https://www.qfamuseum.org/exhibits.html
- June 6 – Aug 26, 2018 – American Quilt Study Group – Display Civil War Quilts: 1850-1865
- Workshop June 28, 2018, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Reversible Log Cabin Quilt Instructor Emiko Toda Loeb $150.00 https://www.qfamuseum.org/workshops.html
June 22, 2018 BC Longarm Quilters Guild “Evening with Sue Patten”-7-9 pm, Clayton Heights Secondary School, 7003-188th St. Surrey – Sue’s style of quilting will appeal to domestic and longarm quilters and is sure to inspire both beginners and seasoned quilters.
June 22- 24, 2018 Parksville Quilt House Quilters’ Guild -“BeDazzled” – Oceanside Place Arena
830 West Island Highway, Parksville, BC – Hours Fri & Sat 10-6; Sun 10-3 Admission $8/day, $15 for 3 day pass. Featuring over 300 beautiful quilts as well as a merchants mall, boutique, trunk shows, quilt raffle, themed door prizes, Junior Fibre artists display and an afternoon wine/beer balcony. www.parksvillequiltshow2018.com
- “An Evening with Judy & Robin” June 22, 2018 Parksville Community Centre 132 Jensen Avenue East, Parksville, BC 7-9 pm Admission $10.00
- Join Internationally renowned and award winning Fibre Artists Judy Leslie and Robin Fischer in an evening of delight that will dazzle you with their talents and experience. They will have many fibre pieces on display and will speak about the processes used to create these masterpieces. parksvillequiltshow2018.com
- For information parksvillequiltshow2018(at)gmail.com
June 23- 24, 2018, Quadra Island Quilt and Garden Tour – Quadra Island, Hours 10 am – 4 pm For information firstname.lastname@example.org Admission $15 for both days.
August 25- 26, 2018, “Modern Quilt Showcase” – Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild – The Pipe Shop 115 Victory Ship Way (foot of Lonsdale Ave. one block east of the seabus terminal) North Vancouver, BC, Hours Sat 12-8; Sun 10-5 Admission $7 – Contact krista.hennebury(at)shaw.ca
- Over 200 fresh modern quilts in a unique industrial setting on North Vancouver’s historic shipyards, 2 raffle quilts and a mini-quilt challenge display. Free parking at the ICBC lot. Easy access by public transit (bus or seabus) to the Lonsdale Quay station. Accessible venue with level entry and new washrooms onsite. vancouvermodernquiltguild.ca/blog
Quilts of Valour – Canada Society http://www.quiltsofvalour.ca/new-to-qovc.html
- Information about making a quilt and hug blocks, the specification, free blocks and patterns
New online fabric shop https://wovenfabricgallery.ca/
We carry modern fabrics, notions, patterns & tools. Join our monthly studio subscription and have beautiful fabric delivered to you every month.
Lots of free quilt patterns at Quilter’s Connection https://quiltersconnection.ca/free-patterns/