Each month during the guild meeting there is some sort of program put on for the members like guest speakers, demos and the like.If you have ideas or suggestions for this part of the meeting, don’t hesitate talking to the members in charge of program or anyone on the executive.
Apr. 13, 2018 – Stacie Day trunk show
Apr.14, 2018 Vessel workshop – Bonnie Rozander cost $35 due at Mar meeting
May 11, 2018 – Anne Malo will be doing a trunk show
June 1, 2018 Year end Tea Party and auction.
Summer Challenge due June meeting
Garden Party – Fabric Garden signs Challenge.
- Make the Garden sign/flag any size you wish.
- Most are approximately 18 x 20 inches.
- Check Pintrest under “Garden signs” or Garden flags – there is lots to view for ideas.
- They are great for planters, gardens or pin to the side of your house/condo
- Make them colourful and pretty
- Bring it to the June 15th meeting and we will hang to show everyone.
- Make one or two anything goes. No rules. Just participate.
- Some are quilted some are just appliquéd with a backing.
- Dollarama Stores sells the metal hangers that go into the dirt to hang the sign. They are around $2.00 each
- Use whatever words on the sign, or just put pretty flowers, butterflies, frogs or your choice.
- Welcome to my Garden
- Garden of Weedin
- Please close the gate
- Welcome to my Patio
- Wine Time
Please participate and if you don’t have a garden, make one and give it as a gift to a friend that gardens!!
Sept 2018 -Judy Leslie
Oct 2018 -Quilt Show
Nov, 2018 – Terry Aske – trunk show and workshop “Working with Circles”
Dec 2018 – Ugly Xmas sweater