Upcoming workshop info has been posted on the Programs/Workshop page.
You are currently browsing Noreen Miles’s articles.
We currently have 15 book titles for the library book funds. We are still looking for more. Here are titles that have been suggested.
- When bad things happen to good quilters by Joan Ford
- Millefiori quilts by Willyne Hammerstein
- Make it, Take it by Krista Hennebury
- All things quilting with Alex Anderson
- Landscape quilts by Kathy McNeil
- 100 Modern quilt blocks by Tula Pink
- All about strips – colorful quilts from strips of many sizes by Susan Guzman
- Machine quilting-free motion & walking-foot designs by Natalia Bonner
- Layered Waves – a fresh new way to quilt by Karen Eckmeier
- Quilting path : a guide to spiritual discovery by Louise Silk
- Design books by Ruth B McPowell
- Civil war legacies : Quilt patterns for reproduction fabrics by Carol Hopkins
- Walking foot quilt designs by Melissa Marginet
- Addicted to scraps by Bonnie Hunter
- Winter Wonderland – 12 crazy Christmas quilts by Sherri Falls (This & That Pattern Company)
The blocks being made for the fall retreat are now posted under Retreats page.
Please note that the main entrance is unavailable. We now have to enter from the back of the arena behind the library. Parking is limited.
Bonnie Rozander and Margot Calvert have one item each on display at Silk Purse Gallery. The show “Cherry Blossoms 2017 : a textile translation” runs from Mar 21 – April 9. For information please click Silk Purse Gallery
Jenny Bowker is doing a 4 day workshop May 8-11, 2017 in Kamloops. There are only 3 spots open. Bowker workstop.pdf
The drop in this Saturday Mar.25, 2017 has been cancelled.
Blue Mountain Quilters’ Guild President Wendy Lynn (left) and Quilt Show Coordinator Gail Stone (right) present a cheque for $1700.00 to Coquitlam Search and Rescue’s Tom Zajac.
Funds for the donation were raised in a quilt raffle held in conjunction with the guild’s quilt show in October 2016.
We will be having our AGM at the Mar 3 meeting. AGM notice and reports were handed out at our Feb 3 meeting. If you did not receive the notice or reports please contact Ruth at email@example.com
The meeting tomorrow Jan 6 has been cancelled. See you at the next meeting Feb 3. We will be having a Preemie quilt challenge and the theme is Sea to Sky.